- Developing the culture of wine and responsible consumption
- Promoting the role of Le Donne del Vino in society and in the workplace
- Bringing Le Donne del Vino together, encouraging shared initiatives, learning and educational trips
- Taking the voice of Le Donne del Vino to Italian and foreign institutions and wine organisations
One of the association’s main aims is to educate, and promote the role of businesswomen in the wine-growing and wine-tourism sector.
The goals are closely linked to the professional aspect: the varied and complex world of wine requires those involved in the sector to consider the dissemination of knowledge of the product and interaction with the outside world as a social commitment, and not just from an agricultural and commercial point of view.
The inspiring principles of the Associazione Nazionale Le Donne del Vino are:
- Respect for the consumer
- Defence of the landscape
- Respect for the environment
- Ricerca della naturalità
- Education towards moderation
- Promotion of an understanding of wine and its consumption as part of a healthy diet and lifestyle
- Raising of awareness on the ethical and hedonistic values of food
- Constant professional updates at technical level and in relation to communication
- Promotion of events with a view to focusing consumer attention on the various issues in which the association is involved